Prince Health and Wellness, LLC operates as a Chiropractic and customized nutrition and Wellness clinic as well as a product, seminar, and Chiropractic training institute
The Chiropractic Assistant attends to the administrative duties of running the chiropractic office under the direction of the clinic manager. This position requires a great deal of administrative skills, leadership ability, and some abilities in marketing and information technology. The Chiropractic Assistants role may have specific responsibilities; however, they must also be able to step in and serve in any area needed with in the practice.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Stay current with EHR trainings.
- Address patient care needs outside of in-person and doctor events.
- Clearing workspace after shifts to prepare for the next day.
- Stay current with function, safety and cleanliness of clinic and patient care equipment.
- Co-create strategies and plans for efficiency and success pertaining to all clinic duties.
- Performing policies and procedures for existing patients.
- Help to inspire patients to be committed to care through promoting lectures, events, and membership courses.
- Carryout policies and scripts related to overall clinic administration, staff training, development, management, clinic success and profitability.
- Follow New Patient policies and procedures.
- Ensure all New Patient conversion steps have happened, and financials are complete. i.e. charges, financials, appointments mapped, SALT.
- Oversee and keep patient accounts current.
- Re-sign patients up for Wellness plan.
- Collaborate with front desk personnel to promote promotions.
- Explain insurance policies and Superbills.
- Check out all patients-
- Schedule next appointments as necessary, along with Check-In CA
- Collect manage payments, payment schedules, ledger balances.
- Run 1st, 15th and 25th payments and follow up.
- Communicate with Floor CA to ensure patient completed Day1/ Day2 steps.
- Assist and prepare for closing patients and attendees at Membership Courses.
- Juice Plus follow up. Clients and personal. (Optional. Only if doing)
- Follow up and follow through with PI cases.
- Logging and managing patient tracker daily
- Help manage leads and sign ups through marketing efforts online and through internal referrals.
- Possess a willingness to be crossed trained and/or to assist/cover as needed for other team members
- Other duties as needed or assigned
- This position description may be updated at any time with or without notice
- X-Ray imaging
- Day 1 exam
- Instructing patient Therapies
Successful team members are hardworking, positive, dependable, and actively engaged in the culture and growing Prince Health and Wellness.
Classification: Non-exempt, hourly
Shift: Monday through Friday during normal clinic hours, occasional Saturdays
Location: On site.