Prince Health and Wellness is looking to hire a part-time New Patient Representative to help grow the practice and schedule new patients.
Prince Health and Wellness exists so that people can experience true health! We love what we get to do. It’s not a job. It is our mission and purpose. We work hard, have fun, educate, encourage, and celebrate life-change with the people and families we help.
Everything we do boils down to this: So that people experience hope, health, and wholeness, and reach their full God-given potential! This is not a just a “job”. It’s a purpose and a mission.
We are empowering people to take charge of their health through chiropractic care and the 5 principles We are here to bring natural wellness to our patients, transforming their lives through sustainable health.
Are you a people person? Do you want to start your career in the chiropractic industry? Would you like to work for a mission-driven healthcare company that values great work culture?
The New Patient Representative is primarily responsible for follow up, engagement and scheduling of new patients through maximization of the practices marketing strategies and tools. This position is vital to the growth of Prince Health and Wellness.
This clinic position earns a competitive starting wage of $14 hour with weekly bonus earnings.. We provide excellent benefits, including paid holidays, paid training, a generous bonus structure, Paid Time Off scale, and employee discounts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility to follow up with new patient leads and signups.
- Actively engaged in contacting new and prospective patients daily via phone, email and text.
- Build report and relationships with leads, new patients, lead sources, community, clients, and staff.
- Schedule contacts to come in for assessment, exam, consultation, and chiropractic adjustments.
- Increase show rates by following up on Hot Lead’s missed calls, texts, emails through marketing platforms daily.
- Meet current and future new patient scheduling goals. Willingly challenges his/herself to exceed goals and grow new patient relationships.
- Maintain and report statistics weekly to from all Lead-generating platforms.
- Report scheduling numbers to HR at the end of each pay period.
- Address patient care needs outside of in-person and doctor events.
- Help to inspire patients to be committed to care through promoting of lectures, events, and membership courses.
- Adhere to policies related to overall clinic administration, staff training, development, management, clinic success and profitability.
- Possess a willingness to be crossed trained and/or to assist/cover as needed for other team members
- Other duties as needed or assigned
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Will train but must have a positive, willing attitude that is eager to learn and goes above and beyond
- Strong people skills / able to cultivate relationships
- Good phone etiquette
- Genuine concern for the health and wellbeing of people
- Collaborative and supportive team player
- Customer service or sales skills a plus
Successful team members are hardworking, positive, dependable, and actively engaged in the culture and growing Prince Health and Wellness.
- Paid time off
- Discounts on merchandise and services
- Scrubs allowance
- Professional development and continuing education
Classification: Non-exempt, hourly
Status: part-time / 25 hours week
Shift: Mondays, Wednesday & Friday